451) Parents and Studying (বাবা - মা ও পড়াশোনা।) - Written by Junayed Ashrafur Rahman ✒

 451 https://parg.co/bCDM ) Parents and Studying (বাবা - মা ও পড়াশোনা।) - Written by Junayed Ashrafur Rahman https://parg.co/bPrW



 "I went to college from home to do Honors-Masters class to stay with my parents." 


#Experience #Parents #Education #Wisdom 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2147371348827261&id=100006632498355


🌟 After the HSC passing ✒ 


I had the opportunity to be admitted to different colleges of Bangladesh after the HSC passing. 


But if I did that, parents were alone in the house. 


So I was not admit in Dhaka or anywhere else.


 That is why I was admitted to Ananda Mohan College of Mymensingh. 


And in the first year, six months and forth year, three months, the rest of the classes went college from home. 


🌟 Employment ✒ 


But one day father told me to join the employment. Then I said, who will stay at home? Then the father said that they can stay home alone. 


That's the matter, I did not study anywhere else for my own parents, but the parents sent me to the employment. 


🌟 Dear readers, I never say that you become crazy by serving your parents. 


Again, it is not saying that you left your parents and go to forest or where you are happy.


 I just shared my experience with you. 


🌟 Today 23 May 2021, my father's third death day. He died on this day of 2018. May God him highest paradise, Amen.

©️All Right Reserved by Junayed Ashrafur Rahman 


"বাবা - মায়ের কাছে থাকার জন্য অনার্স - মাস্টার্সের ক্লাস বাড়ি থেকে কলেজে গিয়ে করেছিলাম।"


🌟 এইচএসসি পাশের পর ✒


এইচএসসি পাশের পর বাংলাদেশের বিভিন্ন কলেজে ভর্তি হওয়ার সুযোগ আমার ছিল।


কিন্তু সেটা করলে বাড়িতে বাবা - মাকে একা থাকতে হত। তাই ঢাকা অথবা অন্য কোথাও ভর্তি হইনি।


এই কারণেই ময়মনসিংহের আনন্দমোহন কলেজে ভর্তি হয়েছিলাম।


এবং ফার্স্ট ইয়ারে ছয় মাস ও ফোর্থ ইয়ারে তিন মাস ছাড়া বাকি ক্লাসগুলো বাড়ি থেকে গিয়েই করেছিলাম।


🌟 চাকরিতে ✒


অথচ একদিন আমাকে বাবা চাকরিতে যাওয়ার জন্য বলেছিলেন। তখন বলেছিলাম, বাড়িতে কে থাকবে? 


তখন বাবা বলেছিলেন, বাড়িতে তিনিরা একাই থাকতে পারবেন। 


বিষয়টা এমন, যে বাবা মায়ের জন্য অন্য কোথাও গিয়ে পড়াশোনা করিনি, সেই বাবা - মা আমাকে চাকরিতে প্রেরণ করলেন। 


🌟 প্রিয় পাঠক / পাঠিকা, আমি এটা কখনই বলছিনা যে, আপনি বাবা - মায়ের সেবা করে পাগল হয়ে যান। 


আবার এটাও বলছিনা যে, আপনি আপনার বাবা - মাকে ফেলে রেখে বনবাসে অথবা যে স্থানে খুশি সেই স্থানে চলে যান। 


আমি শুধু আমার অভিজ্ঞতাটা আপনাদের সঙ্গে শেয়ার করেছি। 


🌟 আজ ২৩ মে ২০২১, আমার বাবার তৃতীয় মৃত্যু দিবস। ২০১৮ সালের এই দিনে তিনি মৃত্যু বরণ করেছিলেন। তিনিকে আল্লাহ পাক জান্নাতুল ফিরদাউস দান করুন, আমিন। 

©️All Right Reserved by Junayed Ashrafur Rahman 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

151)POWER OF THE PRIME MINISTER.(প্রধানমন্ত্রীর দাপট।) - Written by Junayed Ashrafur Rahman

707)After the fantasy of ministry.(মন্ত্রিত্বের ফ্যান্টাসির পরে।)– Written by Junayed Ashrafur Rahman

202)THE DATE IS 17 AUGUST.(তারিখটা 17 আগস্ট।)।-Written by Junayed Ashrafur Rahman