657)Do you envy me?(আমাকে কি আপনার হিংসা হয়?) – Written by Junayed Ashrafur Rahman

657)Do you envy me?(আমাকে কি আপনার হিংসা হয়?) – Written by Junayed Ashrafur Rahman https://parg.co/UYAr ( http://ow.ly/efEw102XXHZ ) ✒ #Psychology #Philosophy #Humanmind #Wisdom #Humanity #Welfare


“It would be wiser to be engaged in your work rather than envying me.”

Jealousy is a powerful destructive tendency of the human mind.


When another person's improvement, good, success etc. is not tolerated, it makes people jealous.

Jealousy is active in almost all people. Even jealousy is hidden in the mind in such a way that it is often not understood that jealousy is active in the human mind.


I will never say that I have become a king. So, everyone envy me.

But as a successful writer, few people would envy me. This is not unusual.


Even, without anyone's knowledge, jealousy can arise in his mind towards me.

Jealousy about me can be like this,“write this boy, younger than me, but older than me. Since I cannot write so much, I will not let this boy write so much.”


Or jealousy about me can be like, “As I am educated, this boy is also educated. I cannot write so much, but why should this boy write so much?”

Jealousy can be like, “I have more influence, prestige, and power than this boy. Through writing, this boy is becoming more famous than me. I have to envy this boy, I have to resist him.”


Basically, there is no specific reason to be jealous. Jealousy may arise in one's mind for no specific reason.

But it is more injurious than the incitement of envy, that it is more injurious than envy to turn against another by reason of envy or at the instigation of another.


When a person turns against another person out of jealousy or at the instigation of another, the harm that is done is that by turning away from one's own work and turning against another, one wastes one's time.

And by itself there is no possibility of doing anything good and of getting anything good. This is the biggest loss.


So if someone is jealous of me, then understand that it is of no use to you to be jealous of me.

Because I write. If one is envious of another because of writing, then it is the envious person who loses more.


Because you can't do anything good with it. Rather, you will suffer in your heart. It would be better if you do a good job without making me jealous. That would be wise. ©️All Right Reserved by Junayed Ashrafur Rahman

24°33'58.6"N 90°41'30.4"E

My home Location ✒ https://parg.co/UdXS , But I don't live here. Rented out to other people.

Nandail Municipality, Mymensingh, Bangladesh.

Junayedmn1@gmail.com

+8801611112262

⌨️📱 My writing in accordance with the subject (বিষয় অনুযায়ী আমার লেখা।) ✒ https://v.gd/SubjectsOfJunayedWritings

⌨️ My writing according to the serial (সিরিয়াল অনুযায়ী আমার লেখা।) ✒ https://v.gd/SerialOfJunayedWritings

636) About the intellectual property of my writing.(আমার লেখার মেধাস্বত্ব সম্পর্কে।)— Written by Junayed Ashrafur Rahman ✒ https://parg.co/UdXG

637)Win prizes.(পুরস্কার জিতুন।) - Written by Junayed Ashrafur ✒ https://parg.co/UdwF

#Intellectualproperty #Literature #Law #Contract #Writing #Wisdom


“আমাকে হিংসা না করে, বরং আপনার কাজে নিয়োজিত থাকাই হবে বুদ্ধিমানের কাজ।”

হিংসা হচ্ছে মানব মনের একটা শক্তিশালী ক্ষতিকর প্রবণতা।


অন্যের উন্নতি, ভালো, সাফল্য প্রভৃতি যখন অন্য কোন ব্যক্তির সহ্য হয় না, তখনই মানুষকে হিংসা আচ্ছন্ন করে তোলে।

প্রায় সকল মানুষের মধ্যেই হিংসা সক্রিয় থাকে। এমনকি হিংসা মনের মধ্যে এমন ভাবে লুকিয়ে থাকে, অনেক সময় বুঝাও যায় না যে, মানব মনে হিংসা সক্রিয় আছে।


আমি এটা কখনই বলবো না যে, আমি রাজা-বাদশা হয়ে গিয়েছি। তাই সকলে আমাকে হিংসা করে।

কিন্তু একজন সফল লেখক হিসেবে আমাকে অল্প কিছু মানুষে হিংসা করতেই পারে। এটা অস্বাভাবিক কিছু না।


এমনকি, যে কোন ব্যক্তির অজান্তেই তিনির মনের মধ্যে আমার ব্যাপারে হিংসা জাগতে পারে।

আমার ব্যাপারে হিংসা এরকম হতে পারে,“এই ছেলের বয়স আমার চেয়ে কম, অথচ আমার চেয়ে বেশি লিখে। আমি যেহেতু এতো লিখতে পারি না, তাই এই ছেলেকেও দেব না এতো কিছু লিখতে।”


অথবা আমার ব্যাপারে হিংসা এরকমও হতে পারে,“আমিও যেমন শিক্ষিত, এই ছেলেও তেমন শিক্ষিত। আমি এতো লিখতে পারি না, অথচ এই ছেলে কেন এতো লিখবে?”

আবার হিংসা এরকমও হতে পারে, “এই ছেলের চেয়ে আমার প্রভাব, প্রতিপত্তি ও ক্ষমতা অনেক বেশি। লেখালেখির মাধ্যমে এই ছেলে আমার চেয়ে বেশি পরিচিত হয়ে উঠছে।এই ছেলেকে আমার হিংসা করতেই হবে, প্রতিরোধ করতেই হবে।”


মূলত হিংসা করার জন্য সুনির্দিষ্ট কোন কারণ থাকে না। সুনির্দিষ্ট কারণ ছাড়াই হিংসা মে কারো মনে জাগতে পারে।

কিন্তু হিংসা জাগার চেয়ে এটা সবচেয়ে ক্ষতিকর যে, হিংসার বশবর্তী হয়ে অথবা অন্যের প্ররোচনায় আরেকজনের বিরুদ্ধে লেগে যাওয়া হচ্ছে হিংসার চেয়ে বেশি ক্ষতিকর।


হিংসা করে অথবা অন্যের প্ররোচনায় যখন একজন ব্যক্তি আরেকজনের বিরুদ্ধে লাগে, তখন যে ক্ষতিটা হয়, সেটা হচ্ছে, নিজের কাজ বাদ দিয়ে অন্যের বিরুদ্ধে লেগে যাওয়ার ফলে নিজের সময়ের অপচয় হয়।

এবং নিজেরো ভালো কিছু করার থাকে না এবং ভালো কিছু পাওয়ারও সম্ভাবনা থাকে না। এটা হচ্ছে সবচেয়ে বড় ক্ষতি।


তাই আমাকে যদি কারো হিংসা হয়, তাহলে বুঝবেন, আমাকে হিংসা করে আপনার কোন লাভ নাই।

কেননা আমি লেখালেখি করি। লেখালেখির কারণে একজন আরেকজনকে যদি হিংসা করে, তাহলে সেটা হিংসুকেরই লোকসান হয় বেশি।


কেননা, এতে ভালো কিছু আপনি করতে পারবেন না। বরং মনে মনে কষ্ট পাবেন। এরচেয়ে বরং ভালো হবে, আমাকে হিংসা না করে আপনি ভালো ভালো কাজ করেন। সেটাই হবে বুদ্ধিমানের কাজ। ©️All Right Reserved by Junayed Ashrafur Rahman

24°33'58.6"N 90°41'30.4"E

My home Location ✒ https://parg.co/UdXS , But I don't live here. Rented out to other people.

Nandail Municipality, Mymensingh, Bangladesh.

Junayedmn1@gmail.com

+8801611112262

⌨️📱 My writing in accordance with the subject (বিষয় অনুযায়ী আমার লেখা।) ✒ https://v.gd/SubjectsOfJunayedWritings

⌨️ My writing according to the serial (সিরিয়াল অনুযায়ী আমার লেখা।) ✒ https://v.gd/SerialOfJunayedWritings

636) About the intellectual property of my writing.(আমার লেখার মেধাস্বত্ব সম্পর্কে।)— Written by Junayed Ashrafur Rahman ✒ https://parg.co/UdXG

637)Win prizes.(পুরস্কার জিতুন।) - Written by Junayed Ashrafur ✒ https://parg.co/UdwF

#Intellectualproperty #Literature #Law #Contract #Writing #Wisdom show less

#psychology

#philosophy

#humanmind

#wisdom

#humanity

#welfare

#literature

#politics 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

151)POWER OF THE PRIME MINISTER.(প্রধানমন্ত্রীর দাপট।) - Written by Junayed Ashrafur Rahman

707)After the fantasy of ministry.(মন্ত্রিত্বের ফ্যান্টাসির পরে।)– Written by Junayed Ashrafur Rahman

202)THE DATE IS 17 AUGUST.(তারিখটা 17 আগস্ট।)।-Written by Junayed Ashrafur Rahman